Bartlesville Area Chamber of Commerce issued the following announcement on Aug. 30.
The Oklahoma Blood Institute is seeking volunteers to help with blood drives on September 7th (10am-4pm) and November 16th (10am-4pm). Some volunteer tasks may include:
• Overseeing the donor sign-in sheet
• Maintaining the donor schedule
• Asking donors to participate in the Global Blood Fund, Thank the Donor, and Bio-linked
• Walking donors to the next open screening station according to their appointment time while working in walk-ins
• Serving donor refreshments while keeping the canteen tidy and replenished with supplies
• Giving donor thank you item (t-shirt)
Original source can be found here.
Source: Bartlesville Area Chamber of Commerce