Bank2 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma received a CRA rating of satisfactory in its most recent examination by federal regulators.
- 1 Inventories in aluminum and nonferrous metal products industry fall 0.3 percent in October
- 2 Total OASDI widow and parent beneficiaries in Oklahoma ZIP 74062 stay unchanged in 2018
- 3 Shipments of wood products climb 0.9 percent in October
- 4 Median business size in Pawnee County in 2016: less than 5 employees
- 5 10 wholesale trade businesses in 73116 have between 10 and 19 employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Oklahoma Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.