On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Oklahoma ranks 32nd in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 Census Bureau: 8.9% of people in Comanche County identified as multi-racial in 2017
- 2 Shipments of heavy duty truck manufacturing fall 0.5 percent in June
- 3 Professional and commercial equipment and supplies wholesalers report $53.3 billion in March inventories
- 4 Crowder ranked 175th in state for resident earnings in 2017
- 5 City National Bank in Los Angeles last evaluated by feds in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Oklahoma Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.