- 1 Oklahoma ranks 8th best on corporate tax study
- 2 Beverage and tobacco products industry’s Q3 retained earnings up 6%
- 3 Oklahoma ranks 13th best in new economic outlook analysis
- 4 Authorization of construction on South US multi-family homes in October increases over previous month
- 5 Grocery and related products wholesalers report $56.1 billion in September sales
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Oklahoma Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.