- 1 The white population in Woodward increases by 52 people between 2017 and 2018
- 2 VA reports increase in number of appointments at Oklahoma City VAMC facilities in September 2019
- 3 72 health care and social assistance businesses in Payne County have between one and four employees in 2016
- 4 Shipments of plastics and rubber products climb 0.9 percent in August
- 5 The white population in Woodall increases by 23 people between 2017 and 2018
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Oklahoma Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.