Oklahoma ranked No. 16 among the District of Columbia and the 50 states in a recent analysis by WalletHub.com on how they were affected by the 35-day partial shutdown of the federal government.
- 1 FirstBank in Antlers evaluated by feds in 2018
- 2 Frazer Bank in Altus evaluated by feds in 2018
- 3 Graduates earn 331 degrees from Langston University
- 4 BIXBY METRO CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Vendor Table At Bixby Public Schools Welcome Back
- 5 Graduates earn 1,920 degrees, certificates from Oklahoma City Community College
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Oklahoma Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.